Useful information [COVID-19]
• DISINFECTION OF ALL ONHOTELS GROUP HOTELS. Carried out by an external health company, obtaining a health certificate. (Disinfection company).
• Team training in POSI procedures (prevention of spread of infection) with practical exercises.
• Use of PPE for all the personnel of our establishments.
• Creation of a crisis management team, for decision-making in the different actions that may occur.
• Testing all our staff and daily temperature taking.
• Traveler entry control
• Mandatory temperature measurement for clients upon arrival at the hotel.
• Delivery of a mask/gloves kit (in the event that they did not come with their corresponding protection).
• Regulation of the entrance of clients to check-in at the reception (and taking care of the safety distance between them)
• Reception with protection screen.
• Online check-in.
• Carpet at the entrance to disinfect footwear.
• Marks on the floor to wait for checkin.
• All information (without paper support) on tv and room.
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers. Located at the reception point of the apartments, and in the pool area. Ozone machines for both rooms and public areas.
• The room key (RFID bracelet) disinfected and in sealed bags, giving security to the client.
• Personal hygiene towels in the room, sealed.
Cleaning and disinfection in common areas and rooms:
• Use chlorine at 1000 ppm or other chemical products such as virkon.
• Use clothing, scouring pads, sponges and specific bags, identified/coded by color code to avoid cross-contamination.
• For furniture with soft surfaces such as sofas, mattresses, use other cleaning procedures such as steam cleaning.
• Increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfection.
Do deep cleaning at night:
(While the task is being carried out, cordon off the relevant areas with cones, signs or other means, to prevent access by people).
o Reception / Offices.
o Stairs / Corridors / public restrooms.
o Pool Areas.
• Cleaning and disinfection control part. Visible at the office doors on each floor. And common areas. (carried out Housekeeper / deputy housekeeper – cleaning control sheet).
• Ozone machine put 10 mins prior entry to cleaning said room. Once the ten minutes have passed, remove the clothes and go to cleaning.
• -Suppliers accredited by an entity that certifies special hygiene in their products and processes.
• -Sanitary registration of all the merchandise that enters the hotel.
• -Promoting local supplier gives us more confidence.
• * Disinfection of the product once it is admitted to the hotel.